- Tour Style: History - Culture - Cooking - Riding
- Dist. 9 Km (5.5 miles)
- Start: 8 am - Return: 6pm (10 hours)
- Level: 0
- Group Size: Min 2 - Max 8 people
Set out on Bicycle for a day of adventure and discovery across rural Vietnam
FULL DESCRIPTION COMBO TOUR
- Meeting point at our location at 7:45am and departure at 8:00am (see map).
- Return: You will return to our location at around 6:00pm.
- This tour is recommended for people in good physical condition.
- The trip is approximately 54 kms (34 mile), and follows a dozen of dirt paths. The distance may be seem long if you are not a cyclist, but the roads are flat and in good condition. This trip takes approximately 7 hours, so we expect to cover an average of 8 kms per hour. The planned stops along the way allow you to rest, take photos and meet the locals.
- The heat could make the tour more challenging, especially during the months of May to August (summer in central Vietnam), but this tour is relatively easy during the rest of the year. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- This tour is about 54 km (34 mile) with several stops.
- Suntan lotion.
- Hat or cap.
- Sun glasses.
- Rain Coat
- We need minimum 2 guest for run this tour. If you are alone, please contact us to join one group.
- Maximum: 8 participants par group (unless otherwise requested).
- Cycling helmet available upon request.
- A lunch with vietnamese speciality.
- Bicycle available for this tour: Mountain bike , Hybrid bike
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations)
- Minibus Transfer.
- A Guide Assistant, if more than 3 guest.
- Adult: 59 USD
- Child 10-12 years: 29 USD