LOST IN VIETNAM (2 Days Tour)
- Departure: On request
- Start: 8 am - Return: 5 pm the day after (2 days)
- Tour Style:
- Dist. 140 Km (86 miles) - 80 km + 60 km
- Level: Medium (no technical)
- Group Size: Min 1 - Max 6 people
- PRIVATE TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Enjoy 2 days biking in the hills outback Hoi An.
We will set out together for a two-day adventure deep in the backcountry of Hoi An. We will cross the Thu Bon River Delta, which will bring us to the country’s interior land with plains, valleys and untamed landscapes.
From here, you begin a discovery of the authentic Vietnamese countryside. We will come across a wide variety of landscapes and rivers that wind between mountains and fertile plains.
During our voyage, we will cross small villages and meet the inhabitants known for their hospitality and kindness. You will learn the local customs and traditions and if you desire, can even try your hand at working in the fields.
Throughout this voyage, we will follow small paved roads, dirt roads and mountain paths.
Your lodging during this voyage will be very simple. As soon as we have left the main roads, there are no tourism accommodations. We will be lodged in small, simple local guesthouses.
We will set out from our offices at 8 am for the Thu Bon River Delta, and towards Hoi An’s backcountry. After crossing over a small mountain pass, the most difficult crossing of the day, we will follow the river, crossing small villages surrounded by mountains and fields. When the road ends, we will take a short boat ride of 30 minutes continuing upriver into the deep valley until we reach the next village. From here we will have a few km before reaching the guesthouse where we will stay for the evening.
After enjoying a simple local breakfast (usually a noodle soup), we will set out on our Mountain Bikes in the direction of a hidden spring in the forest where we will be able to take a short break for a swim and to relax.
After visiting the mountain spring we will stop along the side of the road and have lunch at a local roadside stand. Afterwards, we will set out once again into the mountains. Our voyage will end with a ferry crossing which will leave us at the famous Hoi An Market.
This voyage will cover a total of 140 km, never passing the same place twice. The route we take will vary depending on weather conditions, the season and the state of the roads and paths. We can customise the voyage in advance according to your interests and physical condition.
- Departures on request.
- Present yourself at our offices (see map) at 7:15 am.
- Return: You will return to our offices at approximately 5:00 pm
- This tour is recommended for people in good physical condition.
- Approximately half of the tour is on dirt trails. The trails are quiet, and relatively flat (Just 1 hill) without traffic. Stops along the way may be organized so that you may take photos or meet with the local inhabitants.
- During the winter (October, November, December), the trails can be very muddy.
- The length of this trip is about 140 km (86 miles).
- Day 1: 80 km
- Day 2: 60 km
- Sun Cream.
- Hat or Cap.
- Minimum 2 person.
- Maximum 6 participants per group (more if your group is bigger).
- Bicycle helmets and glove are available.
- This trip may be very muddy during the rainy season, from October to December. Do not hesitate to contact us to inquire about the state of the trails..
- Bike rental - Mountain Bikes
- Tour guide speaking French or English (please indicate your choice when booking).
- All tickets (ferry crossings, bridges, etc.)
- 4 meals (2 lunches - 1 dinner - 1 breakfast)
- Accommodation (local guest house - very simple)
- Gloves and helmets available
- A rack on your bicycle to carrying your bag.
- 2 guest - 300 usd / pax
- 3 or 4 guest - 240 usd / pax
- 5 or 6 guest - 180 usd / pax