HIT THE ROAD (4 Days - 3 Nights Tour)
- Departure: On request
- Start: 8 am - Return: 5 pm (3 nights - 4 days)
- Tour Style: Long distance multiday ride
- Dist. Km ( miles) - km + km
- Level: Medium (no technical)
Enjoy 4 days biking in the hills outback Hoi An.
Experience a real adventure by mountain bike for four days exploring the small roads and paths that cross the Vietnamese countryside. During the four days, you will be immersed in the authentic Vietnam. You will come across unbelievably beautiful scenery between the sea and mountains without coming across a single tourist.
Join our “Hit the Road” tour and set out with us on a discovery of the real Vietnam, meet the CaTu (pronounced Catoo) people in the back country of Quang Nam Province, then return back to the coastal area and enjoy the unspoiled beaches that cover several dozens of kilometers.
This tour is unique and will enable you to discover the authentic Vietnam far from the ---of the busy, modern cities more frequented by tourists. You will discover the Vietnam countryside and their inhabitants: wonderful, hospitable people, who will welcome you like old friends. By the end of this tour, you will begin to understand this country of many contrasts.
Set out from Hoi An at approximately 8 am for 70 km on Mountain Bike. During the day, we will travel through villages, rice fields and forests. We will ride along the edge of lakes, and we will cross rivers, sometimes using surprising means. A small mountain crossing will be the day’s challenge.
Our final destination of the day will be a small village where we will be lodged in a small, simple guesthouse.
We will follow the Thu Bon River south where we will have the opportunity to meet the “Ca tu” people who live at the foot of these mountains.
After approximately 60 km of biking over small roads and dirt paths, our second day will bring us to another small village where we will be lodged in another guesthouse.
After three days of serious biking, we will arrive on a small fisherman’s island situated at the mouth of a river. This is where we will spend a night in a virtual seaside paradise. Imagine, a private villa on a beach of fine sand and coconut trees!
On that day, you will ride about 65 Km
The evening’s meal will consist of a selection of fresh seafood from the day’s catch.
After a generous breakfast on the beach, we set off mid-morning along this incredible, unspoiled beach where we will cover about 50 kms, stopping along the way to relax and bathe in the sea.
After one more ferry crossing, we will arrive in Hoi An after only a few kilometers of biking.
This voyage will cover a total of ??? km, never passing the same place twice. The route we take will vary depending on weather conditions, the season and the state of the roads and paths. We can customise the voyage in advance according to your interests and physical condition.
- Departures on request.
- Present yourself at our offices (see map) at 7:15 am.
- Return: You will return to our offices at approximately 5:00 pm
- This tour is recommended for people in good physical condition.
- Approximately half of the tour is on dirt trails. The trails are quiet, and relatively flat (Just 1 hill) without traffic. Stops along the way may be organized so that you may take photos or meet with the local inhabitants.
- During the winter (October, November, December), the trails can be very muddy.
- The length of this trip is about km ( miles).
- Day 1: 80 km
- Day 2: km
- Day 3: km
- Day 4: km
- Sun Cream.
- Hat or Cap.
- Minimum 2 person.
- Maximum 6 participants per group (more if your group is bigger).
- Bicycle helmets and glove are available.
- This trip may be very muddy during the rainy season, from October to December. Do not hesitate to contact us to inquire about the state of the trails..
- Bike rental - Mountain Bikes
- Tour guide speaking French or English (please indicate your choice when booking).
- All tickets (ferry crossings, bridges, etc.)
- 7 meals (4 lunches - 3 dinner - 3 breakfast)
- Accommodation (local guest house - very simple)
- Gloves and helmets available
- A rack on your bicycle to carrying your bag.
- 2 guest - 300 usd / pax
- 3 or 4 guest - 240 usd / pax
- 5 or 6 guest - 180 usd / pax