INDIANA MTB TOUR (Mountainbike trip)
- Departure: On request
- Start: 8 am - Return: between 5 to 6 pm (9-10 hours)
- Tour Style: Mountainbike ride
- Dist. 70 Km (43 miles)
- Level: Hard (no technical)
- Group Size: Min 1 - Max 6 people
- PRIVATE TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Enjoy a full day mountain biking in the hills around Hoi An.
If you are an avid Mountain Biker with a desire to discover Vietnam on mountain bike, far from the beaten path, then set off with us to discover authentic Vietnam while enjoying your favourite sport at the same time. Join us for a unique circuit throughout the Vietnamese countryside, on an off-road bike across different terrains.
During our 70 km mountain bike circuit, we will travel across forest roads and trails along the Thu Bon River Delta. We will stop for a refreshing swim in the clear water of a mountain stream that cascades off the mountains, stop for a meal in a local tavern and sample a « My Quang », noodle soup of the province and known throughout Vietnam, and continue to climb hills and cross villages. Join us for a day of adventure and discovery that will be engraved in your memory as one of the most beautiful days during your visit to Vietnam.
We need a minimum of 2 guests to run that tour. If you are alone, the price is 150 usd instead of 99 usd.
- Departures daily.
- Present yourself at our offices (see map) at 7:15 am.
- Return: You will return to our offices at approximately 5:00 pm
- This tour is recommended for people in good physical condition.
- Approximately half of the tour is on dirt trails. The trails are quiet, and relatively flat (Just 1 hill) without traffic. Stops along the way may be organized so that you may take photos or meet with the local inhabitants.
- During the winter (October, November, December), the trails can be very muddy.
- The length of this trip is about 70 km (43 miles).
- Sun Cream.
- Hat or Cap.
- Minimum 2 person (Can run this tour with only 1 person add 51 usd to the price (total 150 usd).
- Maximum 6 participants per group (more if your group is bigger).
- Bicycle helmets and glove are available.
- This trip may be very muddy during the rainy season, from October to December. Do not hesitate to contact us to inquire about the state of the trails..
- Bike rental - Mountain Bikes
- Tour guide speaking French or English (please indicate your choice when booking).
- All tickets (ferry crossings, bridges, etc.)
- Lunch at the local place.
- 1 guest: 150 USD
- From 2 to 6 guest: 99 USD / Pax