WHY CHOOSE HEAVEN AND EARTH BICYCLE TOURS ?
Here are the reasons why you can trust us to organize your bike tour.
1. Since its creation in 2009 Heaven and Earth is the Number 1 bicycle company in Hoi An. In these 12 years, we have more than 3,000 reviews with more than 90% of them, “excellent, 5 star”.
2. We hold an international license authorizing us to accommodate foreign tourists on our tours.
3. Security is our priority! We use quality equipment. Our helmets and baby seats meet international safety standards. Our fleet of more than 100 bikes is maintained by our professional mechanic and is renewed regularly.
4. We provide equipment suitable for the different tours we offer, with bike sizes ranging from children's bicycles from 5-6 years old to XL bikes for mountain bikes. We also have tandems for people who would like to join our tours and who do not know how to ride a bike.
5. Since 2009, we have continually offered a variety of original tours meeting the expectations of tourists looking for authenticity by going off the tour routes to discover a traditional Vietnam. We started with one tour in 2009 and today we offer more than a dozen tours, which we update regularly to adapt to the evolution of demand, and to keep our tours as exciting as ever. We continue to develop new tours each year to meet the expectations of our customers while maintaining the originality of the tours that have brought success. We can also meet your specific requests by creating a tailor-made tours to meet your needs, or offer you a private version of one of our standard tours with a guide just for your group.
6. Fair-trade tourism is part of our DNA. Since the creation of Heaven and Earth we have involved the people of the countryside as much as possible by developing partnerships with the inhabitants of the villages we pass through. We also work in collaboration with associations offer more help to these villages. Since we do not operate as a charity organization we do not widely communicate this. But if you would like to know more or would like to participate in our actions, we will be happy to give you more details.
7. The quality of our services is undoubtedly at the origin of our success. Each of our guides undergoes specific training lasting several months and have a very good level of English. If there are more than 4 people in a group, the guide is accompanied by an assistant and the size of each group is limited to provide the best possible service.
8. Always something new ... In 2014 we opened "My Grandma's Home Cooking" classes and in less than a year (according to Tripadvisor) we were in the top 5 of the best cooking classes in Hoi An. We used the same recipe for our new cooking classes as for our bike tours: quality and originality. In 2019 we started the “Memories Project” which consists of preserving historical heritage. As part of this project, we are in the process of restoring 3 "LaDalat" automobiles which were the first cars made in Vietnam, there are only 200 roadworthy cars remaining today. As part of this same project we have also restored a completely forgotten historical site “Le domaine du Mandarin”
Ultimately our customers are our best publicity. The majority of tourists use our services because they have been recommended by friends and travelers met during their stay.