REAL VIETNAM BICYCLE TOUR
Set out on Bicycle for a day of discovery across rural Vietnam
Real Vietnam Tour is a perfect combination of bicycle tour and discovery of the Vietnamese culture and way of life.
After a boat transfer, of approximately one hour on the Thu Bon river, you will arrive at a small village in the middle of the delta where you will begin your cycling tour.
The morning will be spent cycling 14km across the countryside and rice fields. You will cross from island to island taking the unusual bridges made from wood or bamboo.
A short boat crossing will bring you to a small island where you will enjoy lunch in the home at a local family.
In the afternoon you will continue the same route as the "Countryside Bicycle Tour" and discovering local crafts.
This tour includes crossing the river on a local ferry, visiting the crafts workshops, crossing a floating bridge, and a bamboo bridge, and several other stops along the way.
- Departure everyday.
- Meeting point at our location at 7:45am and departure at 8:00am.(see map).
- Return: You will return to our location at around 5:00pm.
- The roads are flat and without traffic.
- The planned stops along the way allow you to rest, take photos and meet the locals.
- This tour is about 23 km (15 miles) with several stops.
- Suntan lotion.
- Hat or cap.
- Sun glasses.
- Windbreaker for the months of November, December, and January, since it can be a bit chilly on the boat ride.
- Maximum: 8 adults par group (unless otherwise requested).
- Cycling helmet available upon request.
- Bicycle with baby’s seat available upon request.
- A traditional meal at the home of a local Vietnamese family (choice of fish, meat or vegetarian meal)
- Bike available for this tour:Mountain bike , Hybrid bike
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations).
- A Guide assitante, if more than 3 people in your group.
- 1 hour boat trip on the Song Thu river delta.
- Adult: 44 USD
- Child 10-12 years: 22 USD