HEAVEN AND EARTH BICYCLE TOURS
The Hoi An Cycling Tours Specialists Since 2009
Questions / Answers
We have more than 100 bicycles available and several different models, including City Bikes, Mountain Bikes and Hybrid (VTC) Bikes for a wide range of riding conditions. Please visit our “equipment” page for more details.
All of our bicycles are regularly serviced by our mechanic and are thoroughly checked after each tour.
There are two reasons we do not organize departures from hotels:
The first reason is for your safety, as your hotel could be located at a distance from the planned circuit. This would add additional kilometres to the tour you have chosen. Often, these extra kilometres would cross roads where traffic circulation is quite heavy and where the scenery not very interesting.
The second reason is for your comfort. Each person needs a different sized bicycle. A person 1,50m in height would not use the same size bicycle as a person measuring 1,70m, and, unless you are a specialist, it is difficult to select the appropriate sized bicycle on-line.
Our tours leave from our office so that our team can advise you and help you choose a bicycle best adapted to your body. With a comfortable bicycle you will feel more at ease and secure so that you benefit the most from your excursion.
By leaving from our office, you eliminate the need to travel on a road with heavy traffic.
In the case of bad weather there are several possibilities:
If there is no storm warning and no risk, the tour will leave as scheduled under the rain. During the rainy season the weather can change very quickly. It is not very cold and the rains tends to be very light.
You have the option to postpone your tour until another day, according to availability at no extra charge.
In this case, we will refund your money at no extra charge. In the case of a last minute cancellation your refund will be made by the same method that you effected your payment.
- You prefer not to bicycle in the rain.
- You may request a refund.
Yes, we have baby seats that comply with European Community (EC) norms that can transport infants up to 22 kgs.
Your infant will be in back of you on your bicycle.
Our tours are all-inclusive, excluding soft drinks and insurance. Most people are already have a travel insurance while on holiday.
Verify the details of the tour that you have chosen. There are exceptions as to what is included or not included
The philosophy of Heaven and Earth is to help you discover the real Vietnam, the one you imagine when you prepare a voyage of this type. We bring you to destinations that remain preserved and unknown (so they are not found in tourist guides). These villages are just as beautiful as the villages that have become destinations for mass tourism.
This is also why we limit our tours to no more than 10 persons per tour; to help preserve the tranquillity of the villages we cross, and for you to discover the authentic Vietnam up close.
If you still wish to discover those villages mentioned in the tourist guides, we recommend the agency “Hoi An Classic Tours”. They organize visits to the villages of Tra Qué, Cam Thanh (Cam Ha), Cam Nam, Chau and other tourist destinations, in a more original and interesting way.
We do this in order to preserve them. Numerous agencies attempt to copy our tours and offer similar tours. If we indicate the names of the villages that we visit, it is to preserve them and also so that you do not find yourself among 50 other tours in the same village at the same time.
When booking your tour, be careful. All of our tours, without exception depart from our office on 57 Ngo Quyen. If someone suggests that you depart from a different address, it is not a tour run by Heaven and Earth.
We do not offer this activity as part of our tours for safety reasons. The destinations that we visit are not touristic, and the water buffalos are not accustomed to strangers. If we approach them too quickly they sometimes are afraid and become aggressive. There have already been accidents in certain popular, touristic areas where the water buffalos are supposedly “accustomed” to people. So, we prefer not to place you in danger.
GOOD TO KNOW IN HOI AN...
|Friendly Shop est la seule boutique de la ville qui propose de rembourser si vous n'êtes pas satisfaits.Un gage de qualité. Il garde vos mesures et vous permet également de continuer à commander de chez vous.|
GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
- Your reservation constitutes a contract in which the client accepts each of the following conditions. It is the responsibility of each participant to carefully read and understand the general conditions, which come into force at the time of payment.
- The Heaven and Earth Tour fact sheets explain what is included in the price and what is not included.
- On our web site the prices are indicated in USD while the prices indicated in our brochures are in VND. The conversion between USD and VND is based on a fixed annual rate and does not take into account the daily exchange rate. Le client will pay the amount indicated according to the chosen currency.
- Our rates are fixed and non-negotiable.
- The personal data collected by Heaven & Earth Tours is solely for internal use and under no circumstances will this information be communicated or sold to third parties.
- The customer releases Heaven & Earth Tours from all liability for damages resulting in injuries, accidents, death or loss of enjoyment resulting from the activity. The client is responsible for being in good health and sufficiently independent to undertake the journey.
- Heaven & Earth Tours cannot be held responsible for consequences of events not under their control, damages caused by participants nor expenses resulting from an accident, a natural disaster or problems of a political nature.
- Clients must be covered by individual travel insurance.
- Heaven & Earth Tours is not responsible for delays or impediments due to air or ground transportation.
- Before making a reservation, it is the client’s responsibility to inform the company of any physical or mental condition of a member of his party that may be relevant.
- Heaven and Earth Tours reserves the right to refuse to offer a circuit to a person when in the opinion of Heaven & Earth Tours, the circuit would be incompatible with the specific needs of this person. No responsibility is incumbent upon the company to provide an unsuitable circuit to anyone whose specific needs have not been revealed at the time of the reservation.
- For Cancellations made 24 hours in advance of your departure, your full amount will be refunded.
- For a cancellation less than 24 hours from your departure, 70% will be refunded.
- If you do not show up at the designated departure time without notifying us at least 12 hours in advance, no refund will be made.
- In the case of rain at the time of departure, you may choose to postpone your tour to another day or cancel your tour and receive a full refund.
- If you have paid through Paypal, your refund will be made through Paypal. In the case of a cash payment, your refund will be made at our office in the currency in which you made the payment.
- Once the tour has begun, no refund may be requested.
- Heaven and Earth Tours reserves the right to interrupt a tour at anytime. In this case you will receive a full or partial refund.
- You may change your reservation at any time without incurring fees.
- By internet: You may pay via the internet through Paypal at the time of your reservation.
- At our office: You may pay directly at our office. We accept VND (Vietnamese Dong), US Dollars and Euros.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR PAYMENTS AT OUR OFFICE.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the tour departure time in order to register with our personnel.
- If you are not at our office at the start of the tour, the tour will leave without you and no refund can be requested.
- The price our tours DOES NOT include transportation to and from your hotel and our office.
- Heaven and Earth Tours will not refund and service not used during the trip.