JUST FOR THE RIDE (Mountain bike trip)
Escape with us for a half day mountain biking through the vietnamese contryside.
If you are athletic, enjoy cycling, and love nature, then join us for an outing on our local trails and roads across the Vietnamese countryside. Spend the half day riding through postcard perfect scenery. Cross bamboo bridges (not available at the winter time), ride through rice fields and quaint villages. Cycle through the countryside just for the fun of it.
Pause halfway through your trip to have break and eat a local sandwich (Banh Mi) on the edge of a small lake, relax and enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains and tropical forest. There are no special visits planned during this trip, but you are free to make impromptu stops along the way to meet the inhabitants of the local villages and to discover their way of life.
- Departures daily.
- Present yourself at our offices (see map) at 7:15 am.
- Return: You will return to our offices at approximately 12:30 pm
- This tour is recommended for people in good physical condition.
- Approximately half of the tour is on dirt trails. The trails are quiet, and relatively flat without traffic. Stops along the way may be organized so that you may take photos or meet with the local inhabitants.
- During the Vietnamese summer, the heat may make this trip more difficult, from May to August. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- During the winter (October, November, December) , the trails can be very muddy.
- The length of this trip varies from 37 to 45 km (23-28 mile), depending on your physical condition and season.
- Sun Cream.
- Hat or Cap.
- Maximum 8 participants per group.
- Bicycle helmets available upon request.
- This trip may be very muddy during the rainy season, from October to December. Do not hesitate to contact us to inquire about the state of the trails..
- Bike rental - Mountain Bikes (Cannondale, Sava or Cube brand from 14" to 21")
- A French or English speaking guide (please indicate your choice when booking).
- All tickets (ferry crossings, bridges, etc.)
- Sandwich and bottle of water.
- Adulte: 49 USD